Tuesday 9 January 2007

Reponses to comments...

After a solid week of travelling and watching hockey games, I thought it might be time to respond to some of the comments that have been received.

1. Anonymous asked where all of Park's hair has gone. If you're too afraid to put your name to your comment then I can't respond but just for this time: Park's hair is where it has always been - on his back!
2. Sonja wanted to know if there would be any footage shown. Since I have to worry about copyright issues, only footage cleared by Art will be available for viewing.
3. Cad inquired on Donald's wall climbing incident. No comment.
4. Brad wondered why I have to moderate the comments and if I was worried about what you might say about me. It's what you might say about Art that I'm more worried about!!
5. Andrew D thinks I should be tracking beer consumed. We all know that is impossible, we can't add that high.
6. Bari questioned the road trip music selection of "Break My Stride". I'm not sure where that comment came from as it was on the "My Favorite Tunes of All Time" cd that Bari burned for me before I left (as soon as the Millie Vanilli came on the cd went straight out the window).
7. Tess wants to see a picture of me on the blog. Thank god is wasn't a request for more pictures of Art! (note: one to come soon)

Thanks for the comments and keep 'em coming, gives me something to do other than talk to Art!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Mac, why do you have Art doing all the driving? Get behind the wheel and do some work! Rimmer is coming to the NC and Dallas game, God help us all.

bbakerman said...

Dear Art,

All here in Oz feel very sorry for you and the cross that you bear - ie Chris

We hope you enjoy you trip with Mr Furious.

Anonymous said...

F#@k me have you forgot about your good mate sitting back here in OZ, a little teary about the awesome time your having travelling around with Art and "Mary Shut the f!$k up Boppins" Nav Sat Girl. Where the F@#k is my mention. Dont make me come over there!!!! Signed Mr Jealousy.